Thursday, August 18, 2011

BERLIN 2011


Posters for my upcoming gigs in Berlin this September

First one is a great one, opening for Berlin's electro goddess, Nora Below

It's going to be an awesome night of new wave, electronic, ebm, 80s, you name it :)




And something I never thought would happen,
a reunion of a band I started in 1988 >

Our 1993 CD "Aktivierung!" has been re-released and remastered by Infacted Recordings in Germany.

We're going to dig out the classic industrial dance EBM rhythms,
and mix it up with the new wave electropop of my new side project "The Beautiful Spies",
which has a touch of Datafreq with the vocals of Dina Naskos,
who sang in a previous band with me "Colecovision" from 1999 - 2003

All in all, it's going to be a great week in Berlin...which has come to be my second home :)














No comments:

Post a Comment